I react to situations, rather than to stress. That way, the situation is handled and doesn't become stressful.
Home Basic Common Handle Stress
“Handle Stress job test interview questions and answers guide. The one who provides the best answers with a perfect presentation is the one who wins the job hunting race. Learn Handle Stress and get preparation for the new job”
32 Handle Stress Questions And Answers
I actually work better under pressure and I've found that I enjoy working in a challenging environment.
Stress is very important to me. With stress, I do the best possible job. The appropriate way to deal with stress is to make sure I have the correct balance between good stress and bad stress. I need good stress to stay motivated and productive.
I'm a music lover. I wear those earphones and ignore the world for a while. And imagine beautiful things in life. Fresh air can help, and a cup of coffee too.
I steal away and cry. However, when I don't have the opportunity to cry, I implement breathing techniques, then I ask God for wisdom on how to handle the problem. Lastly, I exercise at the end of the day and sometimes before I start work.
☛ Ask yourself what you can do about the sources of your stress. Think through the pros and cons. Take action where you can.
☛ Keep a positive, realistic attitude. Accept that although you can't control certain things, you're in charge of how you respond.
☛ Stand up for yourself in a polite way. Share your feelings, opinions, or beliefs, instead of becoming angry, defensive, or passive.
☛ Learn and practice relaxation techniques. Try breathing exercises, meditation, prayer, yoga, or tai chi.
☛ Exercise regularly. You'll feel better and be more prepared to handle problems.
☛ Eat healthy. Avoid too much sugar. Focus on fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein. When you're stressed, you'll probably want less-nutritious comfort foods, but if you overdo them, they'll add to your problems.
Stress decreases our thinking capacity by 25%. A person can get 10 -20 ideas to solve a problem when he is free from pressure. but the same person gets only 5 - 8 ideas under pressure.
I just take a deep breath. Take a moment to pray for a minute to ask wisdom from the Lord. Then stay focused, calm and think of a solution. And stay positive that everything will be ok because I know that God will never leave me.
I'm the kind of person who stays calm under pressure, and handles stress fairly easily.
I find that when I'm under the pressure of a deadline, I can do some of my most creative work.
If the people I am managing are contributing to my stress level, I discuss options for better handling difficult situations with them.
☛ Taking long breaks - not speaking after answers
☛ Asking irritating or 'demanding' questions
☛ Disagreeing and arguing
☛ Repeating the same questions
☛ Asking sarcastically: "Is this your answer? Are you sure about that?"
☛ Making you wait a long time before the interview starts
From a personal perspective, I manage stress by visiting the gym every evening. It's a great stress reducer.
☛ Displaying a hostile attitude
☛ Being aggressive or arrogant
☛ Behaving in an uninterested manner
☛ Avoiding eye contact
☛ Interrupting during answers
☛ Failing to "listen"
☛ Taking notes
The interviewer may ask the same question again and again, pretending not to fully understand your prior answer. This tactic is used to see how patient your are or if you quickly become exasperated and impatient with the interviewer.
Offer an example of a time when you and a colleague initially disagreed, but successfully navigated a compromise or agreeable resolution. For a sales or service job, you will likely get a question like "How did you handle a difficult customer. The manager typically wants to hear an example of how you go through a sequential process with the customer, such as listening, empathizing and resolving the problem.
★ That you recognise that pressure and stress are facts of life
★ That you understand the effect pressure and stress has on you
★ That you are sufficiently robust to be able to take them in your stride
The ability to cope with pressure and stress is essential in almost all walks of life, whether you're working checkout at the supermarket or heading up a major corporation. Pressure and stress are unavoidable aspects of the world we live in.
I am doing the things the best I can, and if I cannot handle it, I will ask help from my supervisor.
Stress is an attitude, 10% is what is given to. the other 90% is reflection of the situation or how you handle it.