1⟩ Oracle OCP 9i DBA interview questions!
1. What is an oracle instance?
2. What is a view?
3. What is referential integrity?
4. Name the data dictionary that stores user-defined constraints?
5. What is a collection of privileges?
6. What is a snapshot?
7. What is a synonym?
8. What is a cursor?
9. What is a sequence?
10. What is a trigger?
11. What is an exception?
12. What is a partition of table?
13. What are pseudo-columns in SQL? Provide examples.
14. What are the Data Control statements?
15. What is a schema?
16. What is a type?
17. What is a data model?
18. What is a relation?
19. Advantages of redo log files?
20. What is an Archiver?
21. What is a database buffer cache?
22. What are the background processes in Oracle?
23. %type and %rowtype are attributes for…?
24. What are the steps in a two-phase commit?
25. What is a union, intersect, minus?
26. What is a join, explain the types of joins?
27. What is a co-related sub-query?
28. ODBC stands for…?
29. Data-type used to work with integers is?
30. Describe data models?
31. Describe the Normalization principles?
32. What are the types of Normalization?
33. What is de-normalization?